I didn’t know all that was at Twinwoods!
Join us at Europe’s most extraordinary adventure activity centre most of which is completely indoors and non-weather dependant so perfect for all year round fun and entertainment for the whole family!
- Fly in wind speeds of up to 180mph in the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel.
- Surf on a simulated wave in the UK’s only indoor surf venue.
- Jump from 125ft high Simulated BASE jump.
- Race in a F1 type ‘real feel’ racing pod with 180 degree HD screen.
- Shoot* in one of 4 galleries, get to grips with air rifles, pistols or try your hand at archery.
- Climb against your friends and family and race to the top.
- Play in the softplay centre for ages 0-11 (admission fee applies).
- Relax in a luxury hydrotherapy pool and spa and fitness suite.
- Recharge the batteries in Contemporary accommodation.
This fresh and exciting lifestyle venue has it all. Combine everything together and you have something so unique that no one will ever be able to forget.
History: The wind tunnel was originally built in the 1950’s by the worlds leading engineers for testing the extreme limits of flight by DERA and was converted in 2005 to the state of the art facility you see today!
A minimum age of 10 years applies to ‘Shoot’.
Indoor Skydiving Experience