Shuttleworth’s Race Day
Date(s) - 02/10/2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Shuttleworth Collection
Old Warden Aerodrome,
Old Warden, near Biggleswade,
Expect to see vintage cars thundering down our runway in sprint style, before a flying display with speed firmly on the menu!
Rounding off the 2022 season, our Race Day air show brings together wings and wheels along our grass runway.
Sprint car – Enter the SprintOur increasingly popular annual Shuttleworth Sprint* returns for the the sixth year running, and is quite an exciting spectacle to watch race cars and motorcycles of old racing down the runway!
The Shuttleworth Sprint is open to:
- Pre-1939 Veteran, Edwardian & Vintage Race and Sports Cars
- Pre-1939 Veteran, Edwardian & Vintage Road and Race Motorcycles
- After the Sprint, vehicles will be on display to the public in an undercover paddock.
*Please note that the Sprint is not timed, non-competitive and no race licences are required.
To complement the Sprint, we invite owners of vintage & classic vehicles to showcase their pride and joy in the paddocks and gather together to celebrate Richard Shuttleworth’s motoring legacy.
The Paddock categories are:
- Pre-WWII Period Paddock – Pre-1939 Veteran, Edwardian & Vintage road & race cars and motorcycles
- Post-WWII Period Paddock – Post-WWII, 1950’s, 60’s, 70 and 80’s classic cars and motorcycles
- Classic Race Car Paddock
- Vehicles will be on display to the public, and owners and drivers are encouraged to interact with the public to talk about their vehicle’s history.
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.shuttleworth.org/product/raceday/
Contact Telephone Number: +44 (0)1767 627 927