Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Open Day & Fete
Date(s) - 11/06/2022
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Discover how our hospital saw its first patients in 1772 and how we have changed over time serving Norfolk communities for 250 years. This is a major milestone which will be celebrated throughout 2022 with our local community.
There is no need to book for this event, just turn up at a time to suit you and your family.
There are lots of free activities and there will be no charge for parking in the hospital car park (charges still apply in the public car park). Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Find out more about cancer care
- Try your hand at pathology with our lab staff
- See how we treat heart conditions with the cardiology team
- Find out more about working at the hospital
- Walk through 250 years of history
- Meet our organ donation team
- See how the gut works and meet the inflatable poo! Hear about food and health research from the Quadram Institute
- Take a tour of the Norfolk Centre for Interventional Radiology
- Learn how to protect your skin in the sun
- See our display of old uniforms and historical objects
- Take part in all the traditional fete games
- View the wartime and vintage vehicles
- Say hello to the therapy dogs
- Browse the wide variety of stalls
- Sample our cakes
- Enjoy the live music!
- Enjoy the barbecue
Please note: Some activities may change on the day. Pet dogs must be kept outside and on a lead
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.nnuh.nhs.uk/event/open-day-and-fete-11-june/
Contact Telephone Number: