Flame & Thunder ‘Lite’ – Saturday 31st October 2020
Flame & Thunder IS going ahead in the form of Flame & Thunder ‘Lite’ – Your tickets are still valid
This Halloween, Santa Pod is getting ready to host its annual season finale; Flame & Thunder IS going ahead in the form of Flame & Thunder ‘Lite’ and therefore your tickets are still valid. The event will showcase the foundations of the family spectacular we all know and love with an exciting mix of stunts, drag racing and of course our fireworks extravaganza!
Witness no less than FIVE Jet powered vehicles and experience 300mph Nitro guzzling Top Fuel Dragsters along with an eclectic mix of cars and bikes from various drag racing classes. Live action legends Terry Grant and Lee Bowers will be performing stunts trackside whilst Podzilla will be taking a trip up the 1/4 mile strip!
We’ve endeavoured to put on the best show we possibly can albeit with a few changes in line with the current COVID-19 restrictions. Unfortunately, we are unable to host the Live Action Arena or our Bonfire and our “off-track” activities have had to be scaled back. However, after such a challenging year so far, we hope you will continue to support Santa Pod once again. A massive thanks to all our customers, fans and racegoers for keeping the faith! We look forward to seeing you this Halloween!
The ‘New Normal’ at Santa Pod
Please take the time to read up on our NEW Covid Regulated Venue and Campsite Rules and familiarize yourself with them ahead of your visit to make your stay as enjoyable as possible for yourselves and those around you.
- Further to recent government restrictions and the ‘RULE OF SIX’ – you will not be able to form groups of more than 6 people at any point throughout the weekend including the campsites.
- ALL tickets must be PRE-BOOKED, no tickets will be available on the day for gate sales. This includes admission tickets, free children’s tickets and grandstand tickets.
- The GRANDSTANDS will be open with a one-way system in place to allow for social distancing. Grandstand Seats are £4 per person – don’t forget to purchase in addition to your admission tickets for the best seats in the house! Please pay attention to markers, signage and stewards which will be clearly visible to help you navigate your way to a seat. Hand Sanitising stations will be available at the entrances to the grandstands.
- A one-way system is also in place for accessing the SPECTATOR BANK – please adhere to all signage and take any instruction given by our stewards and security. We ask you refrain from standing or sitting on the pathway that runs across the top of the bank to allow for social distancing and clear access.
- The RACE PADDOCK remains open for the public to walk around however, please DO NOT enter any pit bays and maintain social distancing from racers, crew and other visitors.
- We are delighted to inform you that SHOWER facilities will be available if you are joining us for the weekend – these will be open with increased cleaning regimes in place. Please be mindful of all signage in place and take any instruction from the Hygiene Team.
All event content is subject to change or cancellation depending on Government COVID-19 guidance. All activities are subject to track and weather conditions.
STAY ALERT – CONTROL THE VIRUS – SAVE LIVES
And help keep Santa Pod safe too!
Thank you in advance – from the whole Santa Pod team.
Pre-Booking Only – No Tickets Available On The Gate