Date(s) - 01/06/2020 - 31/07/2020
Introducing Headway Essex’s First Virtual Event – The Virtual Colour5K!
This event is packed full of fun, colour, and community spirit and is suitable for all ages and abilities. You can complete the challenge in one go, or over days or even weeks. Walk, run, skip or dance your 5K if you’d like to; around your home, in your garden or balcony, or outside as part of your daily exercise routine, it’s completely your choice! The only criteria is that you have to be dressed up in your MOST colourful attire, the more flamboyant the better!
The Virtual Colour5K is completely free to enter and you have from the 1st June – 31st July to complete it. Prizes will be awarded to the best dressed, courtesy of Inspire Races. The prizes up for grabs include a season pass for Inspire Races events, individual event entries, medal hangers and hoodies! So dig out your funky leggings and colourful headband from the bottom of your drawers and get involved!
As a huge thank you from us, anyone who raises over £25 as part of their fundraising efforts will also receive a stunning Colour5k medal.
All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Secure your Free Ticket online
- Download your Virtual Colour5K Toolkit on our website
- Set up a Fundraising Page and if you raise over £25 you will get your own Colour5K Medal!
- Share this event with friends and family and ask them to take on the challenge with you
- Complete your 5K however you like between 1st June – 31st July
- Let us know when you have completed your 5K by sending your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will automatically be entered into our best dressed competition
- Give yourself a huge pat on the back, you have completed an amazing challenge and Raised Vital Funds for brain injury survivors and their families and carers across Essex
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.headwayessex.org.uk/headway-events/virtual-colour5k/
Contact Telephone Number: