Vineyard Experience (Tour & Tasting)
Date(s) - 11/08/2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hanwell Wine Estate
Melton Road, Hickling Pastures,
Vineyard Experience (Tour & Tasting), Sunday 11th August | 1pm-3pm | £17.50pp
Set amongst the rolling countryside of south Nottinghamshire, the vines of Hanwell Wine Estate are being hand-tended to grow grapes for English Sparkling Wine. Helenka and William Brown are the second generation of wine growers in Nottinghamshire. The grapes grown at Hanwell Wine Estate are taken to Helenka’s father to be made into wine. International award-winning winemaker Tony Skuriat is just 10 minutes away at Eglantine Winery also in South Nottinghamshire.
This tour, talk and tasting vineyard experience comprises…
- Complimentary welcome drink: a glass of East Midlands wine, tea or coffee
- Talk about setting up Hanwell Wine Estate
- Guided tour of our beautiful vineyard
- Tutored wine tasting to include 6 local wines
We’ll walk you through the vines sharing the vineyard story, what we grow, how we manage it and our future plans, all in a relaxed and friendly style.
You will be invited to taste local wines from the East Midlands, including those from the award-winning Eglantine Vineyard our parent vineyard.
Over 18s only. We operate “Challenge 25” so if you are lucky enough to look younger than 25 and wish to taste or buy wine please bring identification that shows you are over 18.
- Please wear appropriate seasonal outdoor clothing and sturdy shoes.
- Allow up to 2 hours for this experience.
- We suggest booking a taxi, taking the bus or organising a lift. Find us
- As we are a family business, supervised children are welcome, however due to rough ground and mud the vineyard is unsuitable for buggies or wheelchairs, for more details about accessibility please review Hanwell Wine Estate Vineyard Map.
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.hanwellwine.co.uk/product/sunday-11th-august-1pm-3pm-vineyard-experience-tour-and-tasting/
Contact Telephone Number: 0194981393