Date(s) - 05/12/2020 - 06/12/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chiltern Open Air Museum
Newland Park, Gorelands Lane,
Chalfont St Giles,
A special Christmas weekend opening. Come and find out a little about how Christmas was celebrated in the past and see some of the Museum’s historic buildings traditionally decorated for Christmas.
There will be a small artisan Christmas market and the Museum’s shop will be full of handmade products made by local crafts people including jewellery, candles, preserves and gin – perfect for a bit of Christmas shopping!
- Meet costumed inhabitants in our buildings
- Learn about how Christmas was celebrated in the past
- Hear a local choir singing Christmas songs
- Get your family portrait taken by our friendly photographer (additional charge)
- Do a bit of Christmas shopping at our small Christmas market
Grounds and Gardens Admission £5 per person. Free standard admission for annual pass holders. Numbers are restricted for safety. Please pre-book your tickets online. When booking please ensure that you select the date of either the 5th or 6th December.
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.coam.org.uk/events/christmas-event/
Contact Telephone Number: 01494871117