Christmas Tree Recycling

- Advertisement -


Christmas Tree Recycling


Loading Map....

Date/Time
Date(s) - 07/01/2022 - 09/01/2022
All Day

Location.
Farleigh Hospice
North Court Road, Broomfield,
Chelmsford,
,
CM1 7FH.


Event Description


After a year’s hiatus, the Farleigh Hospice Christmas tree recycling scheme is back! Working with Justhelping, our collections will be taking place across mid Essex on 7, 8, 9 January 2022.

Register your tree before 12 noon on 4 January and donate online and we will collect it from outside your home.

Your donation will be used to help Farleigh Hospice and other local charities; 90% of the money raised by Christmas tree recycling goes directly to Farleigh, and the remaining 10% is donated to other local charities via the Chelmsford Lions Club.

Once collected, your tree will be shredded down into chippings – a majority of will be used for biofuel but some will also be used for local park pathways and soft play areas.

For more information, please contact the Fundraising Team on 02145 457411 or email fundraising@farleighhospice.org

Collection postcodes

We’re able to collect from the following post codes:

CM0, CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4 9, CM6 3, CM7, CM77, CM8, CM9, CO5 9, CO6 1

Event Contact Information


Website Address: https://www.farleighhospice.org/events/christmas-tree-recycling-2022
Contact Telephone Number: 01245 457411

- Advertisement -

You might also like