Date(s) - 22/06/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chiltern Open Air Museum
Newland Park, Gorelands Lane,
Chalfont St Giles,
Join us for a special weekend where you can learn all about bushcraft, try your hand at activities and watch demonstrations. There will also be the opportunity to explore areas of the site which are not usually open to the public.
- Have a go at shelter building in our woodland area
- See if you can find all the items in our scavenger hunt
- Try making your own natural cordage
- Learn about cooking over a fire
- Learn historic fire lighting techniques
- Explore the site using our orienteering map
Please note that all activities are subject to change and weather.
Standard admission prices apply. Free entry for Annual Pass holders.
Event Contact Information
Website Address: https://www.coam.org.uk/events/bushcraft-weekend/
Contact Telephone Number: 01494 871117