Apple Day 2018
Date(s) - 21/10/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cambridge University Botanic Garden
East of England,
Join us for the regions largest Apple Day: apple tasting and sales, local produce stalls, food trucks, children’s activities, cider bar and live musical entertainment.
Bring along your own apples for identification by the East of England Apples and Orchards Project who will also be providing apple tree care and pruning advice.
Sign up on the day for a free Garden tour by one of our experienced guides.
* Apple tasting: over 2 dozen delicious, locally-grown heritage varieties to try and buy
* Apple identification: bring 2-3 apples with leaf and stalk for our apple experts from East of England Apples and Orchards Project to identify
* Apple cultivation: expert advice on what to grow, how to plant and prune for a bumper crop
* Apple activities: a variety of craft activities in our Schools’ Garden.
* Apple edibles: including hedgerow cordials, fruit-flavoured spirits, hand-pressed juices and ciders, specialty teas, chocolates & artisan cheeses for sale.
Event Contact Information
Website Address: http://www.botanic.cam.ac.uk
Contact Telephone Number: 01223336265