The Country Living Artisan Pop-Up Markets
It’s the small touches that make Christmas magic, and the team at ehe eventswhatson.com do love Country Living’s Christmas Fairs for inspiration and exciting festive finds. Country Living have been committed to supporting UK artisans for 35 years through their Spring and Christmas Fairs, their touring shopping Pavilion artisans need us – and you – now more than ever during the current pandemic, so their online virtual pop-up market will make a BIG difference to these small businesses. So if you are looking for unique thoughtful gift ideas from handcrafted creations to personalised gift ideas brought to life with your own words, we know our readers will love Country Livings virtual Artisan Pop-Up Market!
Step-by-step shopping guide to Country Livings virtual Artisan Pop-Up Market
Once registered Country Living send you a link where you can access discount codes for hundreds of talented artisans, from jewellers and fashion designers to carpenters and gardeners. You’ll shop direct from their artisans.
- Follow @clartisans on Instagram
- Use the link in the Instagram bio to register your email address. This will be updated when we announce our next market dates.
- Browse the artisans in advance using the Event Guide we will send you one week before the Pop-Up Market.
- Wait for us to send you an email on the day the market opens.
- Follow the link in the email and you’ll be taken to a directory of artisans and their discount codes. The codes will be valid on the market dates only.
- Shop small and make a big difference, directly from our artisans’ websites.
- FOLLOW @clartisans NOW
Please also checkout for Christmas our eventswhatson.com Shopping and Gift Experience sections!